You have expressed to us that you are moving forward with the NFN8 sale/leaseback transaction.
As we have discussed with you since you started your due diligence process, this transaction is governed by certain rules set forth by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as well as some state regulatory authorities.
One of those rules is that you must be an accredited investor. Most of you are familiar with the net worth or income qualifications that are required. All the details are laid out on the link below which takes you to our chosen independent verification partner
– Parallel Markets
We are working with Parallel Markets for several reasons:
- Their process complies with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission requirements.
- They have been doing Accredited Investor Verification for five years.
- They have performed verification services for hundreds of major, reputable companies.
- They are completely independent from us to ensure no conflict of interest.
- NFN8 does not see documentation you submit to them – only the resulting accredited investor status and letter.
- All user data (tax returns, bank statements, etc.) is transmitted to Parallel’s servers via secure
- HTTP (HTTPS) with 2,048 bit public-key encryption. It is then encrypted before being stored, and all access is protected by time and role-based access control.
- Parallel Markets is SOC 2 Certified with robust security controls and data privacy protections.
- Their page is easy to navigate, simple to use, and allows you to save your place if you need to find documentation.
- Nothing in the Parallel Markets process affects your credit status.
There is no cost to you for the Parallel Markets services. NFN8 will take care of the fees.
To have your accredited status verified please go to https://bridge.parallelmarkets.com/nfn8
All the materials you have reviewed to date include disclaimers and warnings that our sale/leaseback transaction poses serious financial risks. Again we remind you that we do not offer advice of any kind and to consult with competent professionals before making any financial decisions.